Wednesday, January 18, 2012

NEW Special deals!!!:)

If you actually click the "follow/subscribe" button for my blog, you get 20% off 1 item if you buy 2 or more items:) SO..... PLEASE click that button -----> ------> all you have to do is click it to follow my blog, and get the AWESOME deal!!!! So, current followers, since you helped me get started, if you request a catalogue (which is absolutely FREE), by emailing me (madeleine.regan@gmail.com), you will also get this deal, So... basically if you order our FREE catalogue, you get AMAZING deals on you purchases!!! So TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT US:) Thank you! Oh i almost forgot, if you comment on my blog posts... you get a special deal as well, so PLEASE comment, I NEED feedback on how i am doing, and what else I should do!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment