Wednesday, January 25, 2012

We are traveling!!

I have some very exciting news!! As you know my business is based in AZ...:) Wellll..... My family owns some properties out in CO. This summer my family is opening Vintage Finds Boutique, in one of our empty buildings! I get to be one of the vendors!!! The main idea with this, is that my mom is going to sell all of the old antiques that my grandparents hoarded in their many storage facilities and sell them. She said that me, my sis and brother can set up a shop on one of the 3 floors. We are only going to be open for a month though, because you know we have to get back to AZ. So we are going to be out there the entire moth of August! So our summer is going to be very very busy! First I am going with my dad to Kansas to visit some of our family that lives there, then I am going to summer camp at Kanakuk Kwest in Lampe Missouri! Please check out kanakuk.com for more details on this AMAZING summer camp!:) Then I get back on June 17 and coming home for like 1 day and then maybe driving to San Diego for a week, then coming home for 2 days, then going to Colorado for the 4th of July, and will be there for only 2 weeks, just getting the shop ready to open in August. Then we all come back for like 2 more days, and then drive out to Newport Beach, CA and we will be there for 2 weeks.... THEN!!!! We are coming home and only have maybe a few days to get everything packed for CO, and move out to CO for a month to run our Boutique!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I am barely going to be home this summer!!!! I am soooooo excited!!!! I will keep you all updated, but this is a great way to get my name of my business out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment